September 16th: 52 Shades of Greed card deck on New York Times City Room
September 14th: Aljazeera’s Prosecuting Wall Street
August 4, 2012: Le Monde covers Alt Banking and Occupy Bank
April 27, 2012: Washington Post, Occupy the Regulatory System!
April 26, 2012:
- We invited Vikram Pandit to speak with us again. See this wonderful invitation on occupy.com.
- It got picked up by Lisa Pollack at FT Alphaville.
March 27, 2012: NPR’s Morning Edition
Recent coverage of Occupy the SEC:
- American Banker: here and here
- Boulder Weekly
- The Center Lane (really nice overview of coverage, and takes a high-level view):
- Compliance Building
- Compliance Search
- Corporate Counsel
- Daily Beast
- Dollars & Sense
- eFinancialNews: here and here.
- FiredogLake: here and here.
- Huffington Post
- LA Times
- Mother Jones
- My Bank Tracker
- Naked Capitalism
- Radio show with Rick Smith (starts around 1 hour 40 mins in)
- Reuters (Felix Salmon) here and here.
- Rortybomb/Truth Out
- the street
- Time (Swampland)
- Washington Post
Older coverage of the Alternative Banking group: